Top speakers will give talks and go into more depth with the same aspiration and standard in the master classes on the main stage.
This year, among others:
CHEF-SACHE Master Class Partner 2018
This series was established in 2017. It is designed specifically for sommeliers, F&B managers, chefs and service employees with a sensitivity for pairing beverages. The School of Wine does not just offer a series of wine tastings during which visitors try wine after wine. While tasting forms a part of the experience, the central focus rests on the type of content obtained in a real school.
As with the CHEF-SACHE main stage, the course seeks to provide lasting experiences, education, networking and insight into the future of the market. They are master classes offered at a world class level, presented by advisors of the same caliber.
The Master Classes are accessible to everyone. Sommeliers, F & B Managers, Service Managers, Press and Bloggers please register here.
This year with the following topics:
• Bordeaux Incognito – Sebastian Bordthäuser
• Add-Ons – Additives in Winemaking – Sebastian Bordthäuser
• Food Pairing below Zero with the Manufacturer Jörg Geiger – Sommelier Melanie Layer
• New Californian Icon Wines
• Blending a 20 Y with Graham’s Port – Gonçalo Aragão e Brito
• The origin of the great red wines of Austria with Willi Klinger and Willi Balanjuk
• Rodeo through the Champagne with Jean Francois Clouet
• Sauternes – The Great Sweet Wines of Bordeaux – Frank Roeder
• Alberto Antonini – New Trends in South America
• Beyond Sweetness with Timo Weisheidinger, Peter Heinrich Müller and Sven Nöthel
• Blind Tasting – Chardonnay Old World & New World – Caro Maurer
★★★ School of Wine Partner 2018
★★ School of Wine Partner 2018
★ School of Wine Partner 2018
Program changes reserved.