Autumn 2019 – The eleven round of CHEF-SACHE, the international culinary symposium in Germany
Save the date: 29.–30.09.2019
• The gastronomy branch elite under one roof
• The top stars of international cuisine up close and personal
• Forum for the best chefs, organisations, firms and service providers in the gastronomy branch
• Innovation, conversation and tastings
• Live presentations and cooking demonstrations on a large stage, tastings, seminars and product presentations at stands.
• Comprehensive media coverage in print and on TV.
We all take profit out of the ambitious culinary market.
Therefore, the event CHEF-SACHE will offer learning and exchange of experiences that will lead to a lasting improvement in all parts of our sector
• Possibility for innovative cuisine Chefs to see, learn and discover new experiences
• Networking will be supported
• Improve the significance of the German market as a location for catering and gastronomy
• Build clarity in our market
• Find new trends and innovations
• Motivate and train apprentices
• Show what high quality means
• …and last but not least we all want to talk, exchange ideas, have fun!
• Chefs de Cuisine and “Star” Chefs from German speaking countries
• International “Stars” and Chefs
• Apprentices and trainees
• Owners and Executive staff from cooking schools
• F&B managers, Sommeliers, Service staff
• Restaurant owners and Hoteliers
• Qualified visitors from Trade and Industry
• Interested high-end consumers and semi-professional Chefs